Assignment of Customer that May Already be in CBL
If prospect/customer inquired about a bank service or product …. How do you handle, if you think the person may have already been placed into the CBL system. How to change or add information and notify Referral Source while still addressing their product need … see Step II. (If prospect/customer is not in system (stop) go directly to Add Prospect Customer)
Step I: Verify if prospect/customer is already in the system.
Scroll down to Records menu left side of page click on “Contacts” find customer (alphabetical) and see who Referred Account.
Step II: Determine Option I or Option II
- After identifying if Prospect or Customer is in system and who Referred Account you have two options in which to enter the New Product Interest that you identified.
- Contact Referral Source directly and have them enter the new ‘product interest’ and assign the Lead to you.
- Perform an “Add Prospect/Customer” (populate card and save)
- Perform an “Add Bank Product” … populate data card, look up in the provided ‘directory’ the identified Referral Source and insert into the Initially Referred By data box.
- Select your Name in the ‘Lead Assigned To’ from the provided ‘directory’
- Save “Add Bank” Product data card
- Referral Source unchanged
- Lead Assigned to you
- Lead Appears in “Views/Assigned Leads
- Customer Accounts Grouped in “Records/Bank Accounts”
- You can send an “Alert me” … letting Referral Source know you are working on a product need