CAMELS Self-Directed IRA Resource Center
Launch Your Bank’s Self-Directed IRA Program Today!
Your community bank can realize significant shareholder/investor benefits by matching long-term investment dollars associated with Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) and targeting those dollars for the purchase of community bank holding company/bank stock.
CAMELS Self-Directed IRA Program is a Turnkey Solution for Building, Managing, and Marketing Your Bank’s Self-Directed IRA Program
CAMELS Self-Directed IRA Program is accessed through a subscription-based website offering comprehensive tools for:
- Increasing common stock liquidity
- Encouraging consistent stock purchases
- Handling large block sales without needing to rely on stock buy-back programs.
- Gaining immediate access to funds already set aside for long-term investment supporting future capital offerings.
CAMELS’ Self-Directed IRA Resource Center offers a simple yet comprehensive subscription-based solution that allows privately-held community banks to quickly and cohesively implement their own bank stock self-directed IRA program, addressing stock liquidity concerns and aging shareholders.
CAMELS’ Self-Directed IRA Resource Center provides:
- All of the compliance, operations and marketing tools your bank needs to get your Self-Directed IRA program up and running immediately.
- Training methodolgy to get new staff up to speed quickly and easily.
- Membership in CAMELS self-directed IRA online community to ask/answer questions and share resources and insights with other banks and industry experts.
- Benefits for bank shareholders, banks and/or bank holding companies from investment advantages typically only offered by brokerage firms for publicly-traded stock.